Pro Musica Viva Foundation
(2) The administrator of personal data is: “Pro Musica Viva” Foundation based at the address: Gąbińska 9/64 Street, 01-703 Warsaw, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care institutions of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000045491, with the NIP number 1181462904.
(3) We respect the right to privacy and take care of data security. For this purpose, we use, among others. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
(5) Each data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of such data, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
(6) Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data at the “Pro Musica Viva” Foundation is possible by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(7) We reserve the right to process your data or revoke your consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retention of data.
(8) The administrator of personal data in the “Pro Musica Viva” Foundation has the right to share personal data User and other data of the User to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
(9) Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
(10) The controller of personal data at the “Pro Musica Viva” Foundation shall make personal data available to other entities authorized under applicable law.
(11) Personal data shall be processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we closely cooperate.