- Roman Rewakowicz’s performance at the Conference of the Association of Polish Philharmonics in Katowice.
Roman Rewakowicz’s performance at the Conference of the Association of Polish Philharmonics in Katowice.
- 25 Years of the Pro Musica Viva Foundation – ZBRUČ
Translation of the text that appeared in the Ukrainian portal ZBRUČ in connection with the 25th anniversary of the Pro Musica Viva Foundation
- The 25th anniversary of the Pro Musica Viva Foundation
This year our Foundation is celebrating its 25th anniversary
- The 25th anniversary of the Pro Musica Viva Foundation – Ruch Muzyczny
Many musical institutions in the West remembered Ukrainian music only after the Russian invasion of our eastern neighbor began. Meanwhile, it is worth noting that the Warsaw-based “Pro Musica Viva” Foundation, which promotes Ukrainian creativity, is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
- Press about Days of Ukrainian Music in Warsaw
Press releases published over the years about the event “Days of Ukrainian Music in Warsaw”
- Interview – Filip Lech with Roman Rewakowicz
He shows Ukrainian music to Poles, Polish music to Ukrainians. A conversation with the organizer of musical life and conductor – about traumas, music and hope.
- Interview – Valentina Samchenko with Roman Rewakowicz
Interview – Valentina Samchenko with Roman Rewakowicz
- Let’s open up to Ukrainian culture
Looking through the programs of Polish philharmonics and theaters, one will practically not find Ukrainian repertoire.
- Witold Lutoslawski – 100th anniversary of birth
Media coverage of the Concerto for the 100th Anniversary of Witold Lutoslawski’s Birthday
- To say goodbye to Krzysztof Penderecki
Roman Rewakowicz’s memoir about Krzysztof Penderecki
- Polish-Ukrainian musical dialogues
Media about the concert series “Polish-Ukrainian musical dialogues”
- Warsaw Choral Festival “On the Royal Route”
Media coverage of the Warsaw Choral Festival “On the Royal Route”
Media on Glissando magazine